BlockShow Europe 2018 is fast approaching – time has come for some big news from the organizing team. Today, roughly a week before the event, we want to shed some light on what is waiting for more than 3000 attendees in Berlin on May 28-29.
Fresh arrivals & celebrities on board
First and foremost, the value of any conference is the quality of its speaker pool. For BlockShow Europe 2018, the organizers have brought together over 100 blockchain experts and practitioners.
Among the speakers BlockShow has in its lineup there is Jimmy Wales – the mastermind behind Wikipedia, one of Time Magazine’s “100 Most Influential People” and simply one of the people who made the Internet look like we are used to see it. Having a huge influence on the crypto scene, Jimmy has been experimenting with digital currencies since 2014, the same year Wikipedia and the rest of the Wikimedia Foundation have included Bitcoin as a donation option, driving the adoption of cryptocurrencies.
The list of BlockShow speakers will include:
- Bobby Lee – Co-founder of BTCC, Board Member at Bitcoin Foundation
- Johanna Maska – CEO Global Situation Room, Ex-Head of White House Press Department for president Barack Obama
- Benny Giang – Co-founder of CryptoKitties, Product Manager at Axiom Zen
- Olga Feldmeier – CEO at SMART VALOR, 100 Women in Fintech Powerlist 2017
- Mike Butcher – Writer, broadcaster & blogger, Editor-At-Large at TechCrunch, Awarded an MBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours list 2016
- Rachel Wolfson – Crypto Journalist, Podcast Co-Host at Bad Crypto LLC
- Llew Claasen – Venture Capitalist, Executive Director at Bitcoin Foundation since 2016
Agenda and networking
One of the most important part of an event is to put speakers into a program that is interesting both for the audience and for the speakers themselves…